Founded in 1961 to produce distribution transformers under the name of Baku Transformer Company. After privatization in 1997, company is re-formed and invested to produce cast-resin and Dry Type transformers. In 1997 company named as ATEF Group and continued on investments producing mechanical components and Large Transformers and established in other countries.
Today ATEF is worldwide supplier for different products and components
1961 Established in the name of Baku transformer Plant.
1972 Distribution Transformer manufacturing.
2004 Dry type transformer manufacturing.
2007 Establisment of ATEF Group.
2010 Metal construction factory established
2014 Large Transformer Plant established
2017 Establishment of New Factories for;
- Transformer Insulation material Production
- Furniture Production
- Cable Production
- Copper Melting Production
- MV and LV Disconnector and Switchgear
- Production Mechanical Tool Production
- Kazakhstan Transformer and Cubicle Production Plant
- Russia Transformer and Cubicle Production Plant