Under the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev on the Improvement of the Railway Transport Infrastructure for 2010-2014, the implementation of the "Railway Trade and Transport Support" project, including dredging substations, power supply and other related components, was launched on August 3, 2012 An agreement on the plant design, supply and installation of 25 kv 50 hz system has been signed on the Baku - Boyuk Kasik Corridor.
According to the signed contractual agreement, ATEF Group of Companies successfully carries out the work listed below in the Baku - Boyuk Kasik corridor.
1. 12 (twelve) pieces have successfully completed construction of 2x25 MVA 110/35/10 kW docking stations and are in the process of handover;
2. Darty substations mentioned above have been equipped with 110 kV electricity transmission lines;
3. Transmission of a 1435 km contact line to a 3.3 kV DC current system to 27.5 kV;
4. Establishment of SCADA system in Baku Major Area;
5. Illumination of all stations along the Baku Greater Kasik Corridor and power supply of low-voltage equipment; Currently, the project is in the process of delivery and is expected to be fully completed by the end of this year.